Saturday, October 15, 2016

Poom Lifestyle Starting Blogger

Poom Lifestyle Starting Blogger


LifeStyle Blogger
LifeStyle Blogger Back Ground Images

I am Poom LifeStyle this name from second name. I create blogger for memory and tell about my life. I like travel to everywhere by motorcycle sometime I by bike cycling. I like to exercise with my fixed gear bike. for the technology i like innovative and creative the project from Microcontroller.

Short Story:
I was born from south of Thailand. I graduated from Mahanakorn University of Technology. I child younger I was with my father and brother. After end of school I enter to diploma till end, then I leaved from my home to studied in diploma again for electronic.

Now I interesting about micro controller, exercise, bike, cycling, photography and cooking.

See my Poom Lifestyle I will share and starting blogger here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment